Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finishing out the semester

Next week is our last meeting. It will be a work day for the completion of your "How to" pamplet/zines. Be sure to arrive to class at least 50% finished so that you are not too rushed or unable to complete the project on time. At the end of class you will print, fold and turn your pamplet/zine in for grading.

Grading criteria:
  • Did you shoot and post your sequential images on your photobucket or flickr (you can "find" some images on the web, but not all)
  • Did you successfully use those images to create a series of illustrations using the pen tool
  • Did you use both images and text to describe your "how to" on every page (including back cover)
  • Does your project successfully illustrate your process
  • Work ethic and quality of work

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Me said...

Hey there - I wondered what happened to you!

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nice Post has been shared. thanks for sharing such post here. Keep Posting....
front panels
Thanks,